Principles relating to collecting personal data
Personal information connected to the visitor are processed under the provisions of the law of 25 mai 2018 relating to the processing of personal data.
Concretely, this means, in particular, that:
- Your personal data can only be collected and processed according to the purposes indicated when it is collected.
- You have the right to consult your personal data, in order to check its accuracy and to have any possible errors concerning it corrected. For this purpose, you can contact your data processing manager, whose contact details are shown below.
- VISIBLE commits to taking the very best security measures in order to avoid third parties abusing personal data that you have communicated.
- At no moment is the data collected about you transferred by Visible to third parties without having received your prior explicit consent.
Any request or question relating to privacy protection on the site can be sent to us, to the postal address of VISIBLE SPRL Troisième Avenue 24 à B-4040 Herstal (Belgium) – Tel.: +32 (0)4 341 47 17 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use for statistical purposes of information relating to browsing
When you access the site, the consulted servers automatically collect the following data:
- the date and time you access the site
- the pages visited
- the duration of your visit
- the recurrence of your visits
- the browser type used
- the platform and/or the operating system installed on your computer
- the search engine as well as the keywords used to find the site
- the geographical area (city)
This information is kept for the sole purpose of measuring the number of visitors into different sections of the site so as we can bring improvements. The statistical tool used to record this data is Google Analytics. You can deactivate the recording of consultations on our website using the module made available by Google Analytics.
At no time do we enter personal data such as first name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address (anonymized data) or postal address with the exception of the spontaneous and consented filling of a form for which the use of the data collected clearly specified to you.
With the aim of facilitating your browsing on the site, as well as optimising technical management, VISIBLE can occasionally be led to use “cookies”.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information, saved by a website within the Internet browser of your computer. This “cookie” can be recovered at the time of a later visit to the same site. The “cookie” cannot be read by another website, only the one which created it. The site uses “cookies” for administrative purposes, for example, to record your preferences for certain types of information, which means you will avoid having to type the same thing on the keyboard during each visit to our website.
Two Cookies are set up on the site:
- Google Analytics
- Vimeo for pages with videos
Most “cookies” only work at the time of a session or visit. None of them contain information making you likely to be able to be contacted by telephone, email or post. It is also possible for you to configure your browser for it to inform you when each “cookie” is created, or to prevent them being recorded.
Networks & social media
Visible has developed an activity on social networks through official pages allowing us to communicate and interact with our audience.
We invite you to find out how these networks and social media comply with the GDPR by visiting their websites:
- FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr
- LINKEDIN : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- YOUTUBE : https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr&gl=fr
- VIMEO : https://vimeo.com/privacy